Let’s just say it how it is, Jimmy Fallon may be the funniest host of the Tonight Show ever! Okay, okay… we may get some flack for that comment, but in my opinion home-skillet is totally destroying it (in a good way)!!! He’s consistently going viral with his funny-as-hell skits, interviews and set clips… renewing the Tonight Show franchise as something relevant for the new generation of TV (or in our case, Hulu) watchers… and bottom line, making an interview show cool again. Whether you’re 20 or 55 he creates laugh-out-loud (real mean don’t “LOL”) moments in nearly every show… and for those reasons we’re calling Jimmy Fallon the man who saved Late Night!
Which, of course, earns him the highlighted feature:
“Jimmy Fallon’s 15 Best Moments of 2014″ (in no particular order)
1. – Brian Williams Raps “Rapper’s Delight”
2. – Kevin Bacon’s Footloose Entrance
3. – Lip Sync Battle with Paul Rudd
4. – Jimmy and Kevin Hart Ride a Roller Coaster
5. – “Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing” (w/ Jimmy Fallon & Will Smith)
6. – Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious’ “Alphabet Aerobics”
7. – Lip Sync Battle with Emma Stone
8. – Wheel of Musical Impressions with Adam Levine
Whether you’re trying to land the perfect job for your skill-set or are 25yrs into a lifer career, we have what may be considered the resume booster of a life-time! Yes, it’s a promotional gimmick… but it just may be the best promotional gimmick we have EVER seen.The video below explains it all, but the elevator pitch version is this… Grand Prize is Liam Frickin Neeson creating a video detailing YOUR unique set of special skills to share with the world. I want to make sure you understood that. LIAM NEESON WILL RECORD A VIDEO FOR YOU, TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT YOUR SKILLS. I’m beyond words at this point. Just Watch (and then get your ass over to the page and enter):
Published on Dec 12, 2014
You’ve seen Bryan Mills take down his enemies with his particular set of skills. Now he’d like to create a one-of-a-kind video to tell the world about your skills. Learn how to enter the Taken 3 LinkedIn contest in this video, then go to http://fox.co/Taken3LinkedIn Liam Neeson returns as ex-covert operative Bryan Mills, whose reconciliation with his ex-wife is tragically cut short when she is brutally murdered. Consumed with rage, and framed for the crime, he goes on the run to evade the relentless pursuit of the CIA, FBI and the police. For one last time, Mills must use his “particular set of skills,” to track down the real killers, exact his unique brand of justice, and protect the only thing that matters to him now – his daughter. In Theaters – January 9, 2015 Cast: Liam Neeson, Forest Whitaker, Famke Janssen, and Maggie Grace. Also starring Dogray Scott, Sam Spruell, Leland Orser
It’s hard to know just how this piece of cinematic brilliance came into being… but my Christmas just got a whole hell of a lot better after seeing it! Hell, I want to re-watch every classic Christmas TV special now and imagine what I can mix… Die Hard and Rudolph? Goonies and Jack Frost? The opportunities are endless! For the time being though… enjoy “Elf Boot Camp” (sound from full metal jacket set to elf video)
As if you thought we would forget, please let us be the first to wish you a very happy Dewey Decimal Day! We hope that you got the invitation to our party celebrating the birthday of Melvil Dewey, who invented the Dewey Decimal system that is used by libraries. What’s a library? Back in the day city governments set up large meccas to printed books. I know kids, seems so old-fashioned right? All the dust, the books smelling like your grandma, and that bitchy librarian telling you to be quiet all the time. So in honor of the day, put down the Kindle or Ipad and pick up one of those things with two covers and a bunch of paper in them.
“The only true equalisers in the world are books; the only treasure-house open to all comers is a library; the only wealth which will not decay is knowledge; the only jewel which you can carry beyond the grave is wisdom.” (J.A. Langford)
Not going to lie… the first time I saw this trailer I was a little “Meh”. That being said, the more I see and learn about “Kingsman: The Secret Service” the more I’m drawn in. Awesome marketing or a great movie? That is yet to be seen. I am cautiously optimistic with this one. You thoughts?
(PS – this is a Red Band trailer… so headphones on at work!)
Published on Dec 3, 2014
Mashed by DJ Earworm
A mashup of the 25 biggest hits during 2014 in the U.S.
A Great Big World feat. Christina Aguilera – Say Something
Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea – Problem
Bastille – Pompeii
Dj Snake & Lil Jon – Turn Down For What
Hozier – Take Me to Church
Idina Menzel – Let It Go
Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX – Fancy
Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora – Black Widow
Jason Derulo feat. 2 Chainz – Talk Dirty
Jeremih feat. YG – Don’t Tell ‘Em
Jessie J feat. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang
John Legend – All Of Me
Katy Perry feat. Juicy J – Dark Horse
Lorde – Team
Magic! – Rude
Maroon 5 – Animals
Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass
Nico & Vinz – Am I Wrong
One Direction – Story of My Life
Passenger – Let Her Go
Pharrell Williams – Happy
Pitbull feat. Ke$ha – Timber
Sam Smith – stay with me
Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
Tove Lo – Habits
You know your guilty of it. Every time the Holiday’s roll around the big questions gets asked, “What do you want this year”… and you reply with some stupid passive response like “I need some work clothes”, “Gift cards are great” or roll the dice with “I don’t know”.
The reality is you couldn’t possibly tell Nana you really want a gift card to the Mustang Ranch in Nevada, One of those life-size silicone sex dolls or a year prescription to doublesideddildos.com. Well, during our last WGUB meeting we did a quick round-table discussing all of the gifts we really want this ChristHannakwanza.
And here they are in a list we like to call the…
“Perfect Gifts for the Triple Ho’s”:
- Queen Elsa’s frozen pocket vagina
- Teenage Mutant Horny Teenager Ninja tissues & lotion
- Black Friday anal cream and pain reliever
- Winter Wonderland do-it-yourself beginner cocaine kit
- Jingle Bells ass-less Santa suit
- Dora the explorer anal beads
- Mighty Morphing Power Ranger Meth Chem kit
- Scooby Doo-Doo yard clean-up tools
- Denver Broncos Mile high hydroponic starter
- The inappropriate touching Elmo doll
- Stretch Armstrong with ball-gag attachment.
- Pokemon french tickler. Get them all.
- World of Warcraft s&m expansion pack.
- My Little Pocket Pussy Pony
- GI Blow Joe
- Easy Baked oven pot brownie maker
- Jerry Garcia psychedelic paint by numbers, complete with LSD home chemistry kit
- Little Einsteins home-made plan b kit
- Oh Holy night crotchless panties
- Call of duty: modern redneck II
- Xbox One (One, as in you’ll be alone forever)
- Operation: San Francisco edition
- The Travelocity Garden Gnome butt plug
- Dildo the Reindeer. (He’s at the back of pack.)
- Dashboard gaydar detector. Brought to you by Tinder, the Gap and Trojan lubricated anal condoms.
- Real World 14: Sierra Leone; the 4 episode series on DVD (spoiler, they all die from Ebola in episode 3)
- Little Suzie Gynecologist doll complete with lube and Pap-Smear tools
- Harry Houdini fuzzy handcuffs
- Chow Lin’s homemade Nike kit.
- “Taste like chicken” cat & dog cookbook
- Heisenberg chemistry for beginners
What did we forget?
I know we just shared this in August… but we watched it again, and it was SO F’ING BADASS!!! We had to re-post in the miniscule chance you missed it. Happy post-turkey-coma-day.
WTF!!! How is it possible that Thomas Jane’s Punisher (which I thought was a pretty good take on one of my favorite Marvel Characters) had a 10min-ish sequel made, and I’m just now seeing it??? This came out almost 2 years ago exactly! I feel like I let you all down. (hanging my head in shame)
Well… if you’re like me and missed out on all of the thug-stomping blood-and-gore Punisher glory… enjoy! (as if I really need to say this, NSFW)
Published on Jul 15, 2012
Question: What’s the difference between justice and punishment?
“I wanted to make a fan film for a character I’ve always loved and believed in – a love letter to Frank Castle & his fans. It was an incredible experience with everyone on the project throwing in their time just for the fun of it. It’s been a blast to be a part of from start to finish — we hope the friends of Frank enjoy watching it as much as we did making it.” – Thomas Jane
Directed by Phil Joanou
Written by Chad St. John
Produced by Adi Shankar