Yeah, the best movie of 2010 (so far) is hitting Blu-Ray just in time for the holidays. Inception is coming out December 9th. Re-watch Christopher Nolan‘s epic movie about what happens during nappy time by reserving your copy right now for $24.99.
For those that want something a little bigger and badder, there is a huge box set on the horizon for $43 dollars. No details on where you can buy this bad boy, but it is loaded to the gills with neat stuff, including your own totem. Which everyone needs when they are gallivanting through dream land. We’ll keep you posted on when you can order this one..
Special features include:
- Limited edition aluminum briefcase
- PASIV (Portable Automated Somnacin IntraVenous) Device User Manual
- Movie art-cards
- Inception Spinning Top
- Maximum Movie Mode: Christopher Nolan and Leonardo DiCaprio extract information about the world of Inception and learn about all things you may have missed in the film. Questions, answers, surprises and intrigue are all there for the taking!
- Prologue (Motion Comics):
- Inception: The Cobol Job: Online comic that details how Cobb, Arthur and Nash came to be enlisted by Cobol Engineering to perform an extraction on Saito.
- Inception: The Big Under: The story that reveals how Cobb and company get to Saito to put him under for the dream featured in the beginning of the film.
- Dream of Consciousness: Taking some of the most fascination and cutting-edge dream research to date on lucid dreaming, leading scientist to make the case that the dream world is not an altered state of consciousness, but a fully functional parallel reality.
- 15 Focus Pods
- Photo Gallery
- ‘Triple Play Edition’ which includes the movie on 3 formats: Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Copy!