Let’s just say it how it is, Jimmy Fallon may be the funniest host of the Tonight Show ever! Okay, okay… we may get some flack for that comment, but in my opinion home-skillet is totally destroying it (in a good way)!!! He’s consistently going viral with his funny-as-hell skits, interviews and set clips… renewing the Tonight Show franchise as something relevant for the new generation of TV (or in our case, Hulu) watchers… and bottom line, making an interview show cool again. Whether you’re 20 or 55 he creates laugh-out-loud (real mean don’t “LOL”) moments in nearly every show… and for those reasons we’re calling Jimmy Fallon the man who saved Late Night!
Which, of course, earns him the highlighted feature:
“Jimmy Fallon’s 15 Best Moments of 2014″ (in no particular order)
1. – Brian Williams Raps “Rapper’s Delight”
2. – Kevin Bacon’s Footloose Entrance
3. – Lip Sync Battle with Paul Rudd
4. – Jimmy and Kevin Hart Ride a Roller Coaster
5. – “Evolution of Hip-Hop Dancing” (w/ Jimmy Fallon & Will Smith)
6. – Daniel Radcliffe Raps Blackalicious’ “Alphabet Aerobics”
7. – Lip Sync Battle with Emma Stone
8. – Wheel of Musical Impressions with Adam Levine
9. – “Breakdance Conversation” with Jimmy Fallon & Brad Pitt
10. – The Ragtime Gals: “SexyBack” (w/ Jimmy Fallon & Justin Timberlake)
11. – Box of Lies with Jennifer Lawrence
12. – Jimmy Fallon, Carly Rae Jepsen & The Roots Sing “Call Me Maybe” (w/ Classroom Instruments)
13. – Real People, Fake Arms with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels
14. – Bradley Cooper and Jimmy Can’t Stop Laughing
As if you thought we would forget, please let us be the first to wish you a very happy Dewey Decimal Day! We hope that you got the invitation to our party celebrating the birthday of Melvil Dewey, who invented the Dewey Decimal system that is used by libraries. What’s a library? Back in the day city governments set up large meccas to printed books. I know kids, seems so old-fashioned right? All the dust, the books smelling like your grandma, and that bitchy librarian telling you to be quiet all the time.
So in honor of the day, put down the Kindle or Ipad and pick up one of those things with two covers and a bunch of paper in them.
“The only true equalisers in the world are books; the only treasure-house open to all comers is a library; the only wealth which will not decay is knowledge; the only jewel which you can carry beyond the grave is wisdom.” (J.A. Langford)